Underprivileged patients can engage with a wider audience to raise funds for medical care. Patients in remote or underserved locations may not have access to traditional fundraising techniques, but crowdfunding is available to everyone with an internet connection. Credit card donors can instantly assist online crowdfunding campaigns. This may help urgently ill patients. Crowdfunding initiatives can assist patients and their treatment feel supported financially, emotionally, and socially. Crowdfunding platforms usually disclose how funds are used, which can build donor trust.
Following Are Some of the Crowdfunding Sites.
- Ketto- https://www.ketto.org/
- Impact Guru- https://www.impactguru.com/
- Milaap- https://www.milaap.com/
- Go Crowd Era- https://www.gocrowdera.com/
- Fuel a Dream- https://www.fueladream.com/
- Be Donor- https://bedonor.org/home
- Social for Action- https://socialforaction.com/
- Go fund me- https://www.gofundme.com/
- Give do- https://give.do/